PRINT USING THE MAXIMUM DPI
By printing in maximum dpi, you can print high-quality images on paper.
How to print in maximum dpi mode (Windows)?
- Select the Print option from the HP printer software.
- Ensure that your HP Officejet Pro printer is selected.
- Open the Properties dialog box. (NOTE: Based on the software application you use, Properties can also be called as Options, Printer Setup, Printer Properties, Preferences or Printer.
- Go to the Paper/Quality tab.
- Click on the Media drop-down list, choose the media type.
- Tap on Advanced option.
- Go to Printer Features and then click Yes on the Print in Max DPI drop-down.
- From the Paper-Size list, choose the appropriate paper size. Click on OK.
- On the Layout tab, specify the orientation and then click OK.
How to print using maximum dpi (OS X)?
- Open the File menu on the HP software and then choose Print option.
- Ensure that your HP printer is selected.
- Set the appropriate print options.
- If the options on the print dialog box don’t show up, perform one of the following.
- OS X v10.6: Touch the blue triangle that lies next to the Printer Selection to get access to the print option.
- OS X Lion and Mountain Lion: Choose Show Details to access the print options.
- Select the paper size from the Paper Size menu.
- Select Paper Type/Quality from the pop-up menu and then change the Paper Type and Quality.
- Change other print settings and then tap on Print.