HP Setup Printer: 123.hp.com/setup
Full Modern Printer’s 123.hp.com/setup process to use modern printing solutions. In this advanced age, no software or printer drivers are required in your devices to get the prints. Because there are other options available which can be easily printed by any device.
EPrint, Cloud Print, and AirPrint are the tools that can be used for seamless printing. Their services are free and they work on an active web connection. First, to use any of the features, you need to set up your printer and device and you can access it from any location around the world.
So let’s continue our guide in HP printers for these three advance apps.
HP Solution on ePrint
With the simple setup and active use of the internet, you can print your documents , images and anything you like. This is an incredible and seamless HP ePrint service that enables you to print from anywhere, anywhere, and any time. Just make sure your printer is connected to an active internet connection and is on. If you have an ePrint enabled HP printer then using any device from computer to smartphone you can use this feature very easily.
Let us now start the setup process and follow the steps below:
- Open your printer, and set up your printer Web Services.
- Go to your printer’s Home screen.
- Now tap the icon on ePrint.
- Choose Set-Up option.
- Turn on ePrint now.
- Ensure development of Web Services.
- Click the home ePrint icon and you’ll get the email address for the printer on the Web Services overview page.
- Now open your email app on any device, and send the document to the email address of the printer you want to print.
- As soon as the printer receives the text, a copy of the paper that has been sent to him will be printed.
To do this, you don’t need any script, not even printer drivers. Activate the ePrint service easily and send your paper to the email address of the printer.
Google Cloud Print Setup
The HP ePrint System uses the powerful cloud service to allow users from anywhere in the world to print. To reap the advantages of this innovative printing solution, trigger ePrint on your HP Printer. You will need a Google account for the Google Cloud Print, and the printer should be linked to a well-stable web network.
Cloud Print is a web-based service that links your printers and enables you to have prints from anywhere and at any time.
To enable the print service on Google Cloud, follow the following steps:
Printing in Google Cloud allowed HP printers to connect directly to the cloud.
- Ensure your printer is either ready for Clour, or capable of ePrint.
- Google Chrome now opens
- In a new tab open chrome:// devices
- Select My Devices and search to see if your printer model appears in the list.
- If your printer is already registered with Google Cloud Print if it is in the list.
- Under the Manage option, you can view registered Google Cloud Print printers.
- Click Register and print a confirmation page, if your printer is listed under New Devices.
Note: Sometimes registration from the Printer Control Panel may be requested for some printer users.
- So if your printer isn’t identified then you need to make sure it is well linked to the network.
File to print:
- Sign in to your Google account and open Google Chrome.
- Select the Google Cloud Print tool and click Print.
- Now click on “Pick a file from my computer” under the option to upload the file.
- Open your printed document, and press Print.
You can print your document and photographs from any computer using HP Printer by following the above steps. If you have pictures that you want to print on your tablet, you don’t have to move them to your machine. All you need to do is toggle on the Google Cloud Print function and pick the document you want to print. This functionality can be used to allow devices in your machine, laptop, smartphone and other Cloud prints.
HP AirPrint Setup
Another handy feature that HP printers provide their users with is AirPrint setup. This app is for Apple iOS users, and this ePrint service enables a simple wireless connection between printer and computer to get seamless experience in printing. Using the app ensures your printer is linked to the internet and is running.
To use this convenient function connect your iPad, iPhone and iPad Touch to the HP printer. Follow the steps below to allow the service to:
- First, make sure that the computer and your printer are connected to the same wireless network.
- Download the Apple AirPrint app from App Store now onto your Apple computer.
- Make sure you recall your SSID and Password name for Wi-Fi network.
- These credentials are essential as your printer and Apple computer connect.
- Now open the document you would like to print and tap AirPrint App.
- Open AirPrint App and go to Option Printer.
- Select your network from the list, and tap ‘Print’ to get your document’s print.
- This service allows you to print everything from your Apple iOS computer, images, papers, email, and so on that Apple AirPrint supports.
- Ok, these are the latest choices for technology that you can find in the advanced HP printer.
HP printer delivers seamless quality HD prints and an easy-to-use alternative. These are great for both home and office to use them, so you need to complete the 123.hp.com/setup to allow your HP printer to start printing.